Monday, July 13, 2009

Event : RCI - Udupi & Mangalorean Cuisine - Neer Dose & Goli Baje

RCI-Udupi & Mangalore

RCI Logo1

When I saw this post about an event “RCI - Regional Cuisines of India” at Sia’s Monsoon spice a few days back, I was quite excited. Wanted to take part in this event, with some Mangalore /Udupi cuisines. The only ones that I could think of, which I can boldly say I am an expert in were Neer Dosa and Goli baje. But I had already posted both of them, and was not sure what to do.

This is what I asked her -
“Hey Sia! I'd love to take part... since i'm a newbie to food blogging, this will be my first RCI...Wanted to know if i can send out entries for posts that i've already posted in my blog... I can give a link to this announcement page and RCI logos... or do i repost them this month, with RCI logo, announcement, etc??”

And immediately came the response -
“Sum, u can either link to announcement page from ur old post or repost them :) But I do hope that u get time to cook something more dishes for RCI and enjoy participating :)”

Okay! I thought. Before I can think of another special cuisine that I can cook and send to the event, I can send these two old ones as well. And here they are, ready for the event.......

Neer Dose - The smoothest and lightest dosa

Goli baje - A famous evening snackHoping to learn a loadful of Udupi & Mangalorean recipes from fellow bloggers....
Cheers,
Sum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! And Thank you more for choosing to drop a line for me! Your comments are a source of inspiration to me :)